28 October 2011

Forearms Training: The Importance of Grip...

Hey all,


When I was starting out with my training, I had issues handling my bodyweight and free weights, dumbells and barbells etc...


My muscles were becoming stronger as I was training, but my GRIP strength and endurance was lacking, and this was effecting my workouts...


I still had strength left in my chest on the bench press for instance, but my forearms were completely DEAD, forcing me to have to terminate my sets early!! As you can Imagine this is not ideal if you want to push your muscles to NEW LEVELS of growth or strength...


The Solution??? Effective Forearms Training...


Check it out...




With these exercises you are sure to increase your grip strength, and improve the quality of your workouts as a result!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment